Logo Placements and More
Spot graphics are great for the start-up business. It is an inexpensive way to get your logo onto your company vehicle. While the coverage isn’t as much as a full wrap, our designers will be sure to provide a design that provides impact.
Spot Wrap Package Includes:
- Spot Vehicle Coverage
- 3-year Installation Warranty
- Minor Protection from Dings & Scratches
- UV Protection
Spot graphics (or plots/decals) are a simple and inexpensive alternative to a wrap. Brand your vehicles with a company logo, a call to action, and/or a graphic image.
We use the term “spot graphics” specifically for commercial clients (those that use their vehicles as an advertisement for their product or service). Spot graphics cover a minimal amount of space on a vehicle and usually consist of phone numbers, websites, and other simple text or graphics.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to brand your vehicles, spot graphics are a great way to add a logo or other business information to the sides, hood or rear of your vehicle(s). While spot graphics don’t grab as much attention as a full wrap, they can still communicate your company’s basic information in a cohesive, professional way. And paired with a bold paint job in a signature color, spot graphics can be an effective marketing strategy.
Often coined “mobile billboards”, vehicle graphics establish a brand for your company, communicate a message, advertise a service and/or give your vehicles a professional, trustworthy edge over the competition. Depending on where you live, vehicle wraps can make 30-70k impressions each day.
Why choose us:
- We have the most popular color options in stock more often than not which means you can call and schedule as soon as you’re ready to pull the trigger!
- Installations are quick! Most spot graphic jobs are in and our within a few hours
- We use only the best material for our installations: 3M and Avery Dennison (unless otherwise requested – we can source any brand)
- Our one-year installation warranty can give you peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong with our install, we will do our best to make it right.
Why Full Front Kit?
The Full Front Kit provides some of the best protective properties on the market. The entire front of the vehicle is applied with Avery Dennison or XPEL paint protection film. This leads to entire front half protection from rock chips, road salt, tree sap, insect acids and several other environmental contaminants. Please click here to request a free quote.