Color Change Wraps
Personalize Your Ride
Vinyl Wrapping your vehicle is the best way to personalize your car. With hundreds of color options and combinations, the possibilities are endless. The vinyl will temporarily change the color of your car without damaging the OEM paint underneath. It will also provide minor protection from small rock chips and dings as well as UV protection to stop fading and other damage caused by the sun.
Color Change Package Includes:
- Full Vinyl Wrap Color Change
- Any Combination of Colors
- 3-year Installation Warranty
- Minor Protection from Dings & Scratches
- UV Protection
Color change wraps are the quickest, easiest, and most affordable way to customize the color and style of your vehicle. We offer hundreds of color/texture options and any mix of vinyl or graphic designs that you can dream up.
Color change wraps allow you to temporarily change the color of your vehicle with absolutely no damage to the OEM paint underneath. In fact, color change wraps
Next in line for consideration after the color is chosen is the amount of coverage you would like. Most color change wraps cover the painted surface area that is visible while all the doors and the trunk are closed. The doorjambs, the lip around the trunk and other small interior areas that are painted may expose the original color of your car. With that in mind, you may need to consider whether the wrap color will compliment your vehicle’s original paint. While there are limitations to what we can wrap (think hardware,
- We use the highest quality
vinylsavailable – Avery Dennison and 3M (unless otherwise requested – we can source any brand)
- We use the best printers available on the market to achieve flawless, deep custom colors and 60-inch printed panels to create a seamless wrap.
- Our wraps come with a Three-year limited installation warranty. This covers any bubbling, fingering, tenting, lifting, etc. due to installation. Limitations may apply depending on how well the vinyl is cared for. Typically wrap replacements come in at around 3-4 years but we have seen them last longer with proper care.