Full Print Wraps
The Salesman That Never Sleeps
Full print wraps are an extremely effective way to advertise for your business. It is a quick and easy way to transform your work truck into a mobile business card that works 24 hours a day 365 days a year. And if that isn’t enough, the vinyl will also help protect your vehicles exterior from minor chips, scratches, and UV damage.
Full Print Package Includes:
- Full Vehicle Coverage
- 3-year Installation Warranty
- Minor Protection from Dings & Scratches
- UV Protection
Full print wraps cover the entire surface of a vehicle and allows for the ultimate in creative design and visual impact. A full wrap generates the most impressions.
The term “Full Print” is generally tailored for commercial clients (those that use their vehicles as an advertisement for their product or service). A full wrap covers the entire surface of the vehicle and includes perforated window film, which covers glass surfaces without impeding the driver’s visibility.
Full print wraps allow for the most creative design and impact. Being able to take advantage of the full real-estate available on a vehicle allows for us to design the most eye-catching wrap possible.
These mobile billboards establish a brand for your company, communicate a message, advertise a service and/or give your vehicles a professional, trustworthy edge over the competition. Depending on where you live,k vehicle wraps can make 30-70 thousand impressions each day.
Here are a few facts about a Vaia Design Full print wrap:
- If you have 3 or more vehicles we typically arrange a fleet discount.
- We use the highest quality vinyl: Avery Dennison and 3M.
- We print on the best machines that the market has to offer: HP latex printers and Roland EcoSol printers.
- 60 inch panels allow us to wrap vehicles without seams
- Design revisions are not limited. We are dedicated to delivering a product that leaves you grinning ear to ear.
- Our wraps come with a 3 year installation warranty which covers bubbling, fingering, tenting, lifting, etc.