1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 Wraps
Partial print wraps are an extremely effective way to advertise your business. It is a quick and easy way to transform your work truck into a mobile business card that works 24 hours a day 365 days a year. And if that isn’t enough, the vinyl will also help protect your vehicle’s exterior from minor chips, scratches, and UV damage. Partial wraps are a great advertising tool without the cost of a full wrap.
Partial Wrap Package Includes:
- Partial Vehicle Coverage
- 3-year Installation Warranty
- Minor Protection from Dings & Scratches
- UV Protection
A partial wrap covers only a portion of the vehicle and is designed to work with the original paint color to give a full wrap feel, without the full wrap price tag.
Partial wraps can apply to both commercial and personal vehicles. This term is used whenever the wrap does not cover 100% of the vehicle but covers more than cut vinyl or decals.
One of the major advantages of getting a partial wrap is that you can achieve a full wrap feel without the full wrap price tag.
These mobile billboards establish a brand for your company, communicate a message, advertise a service and/or give your vehicles a professional, trustworthy edge over the competition. Depending on where you live,k vehicle wraps can make 30-70k impressions each day.
Here are a few facts about a Vaia Design Partial print wrap:
- If you have 3 or more vehicles we typically arrange a fleet discount.
- We use the highest quality vinyl: Avery Dennison and 3M.
- We print on the best machines that the market has to offer: HP latex printers and Roland EcoSol printers.
- 60-inch panels allow us to wrap vehicles without seams
- Design revisions are not limited. We are dedicated to delivering a product that leaves you grinning ear to ear.
- Our wraps come with a 3-year installation warranty which covers bubbling, fingering, tenting, lifting, etc.