Logo Placements and More
Spot graphics are great for the start-up business. It is an inexpensive way to get your logo onto your company vehicle. While the coverage isn’t as much as a full wrap, our designers will be sure to provide a design that provides impact.
Spot Wrap Package Includes:
- Spot Vehicle Coverage
- 3-year Installation Warranty
- Minor Protection from Dings & Scratches
- UV Protection
Spot graphics (or plots/decals) are a simple and inexpensive alternative to a wrap. Brand your vehicles with a company logo, a call to action, and/or a graphic image.
We use the term “spot graphics” specifically for commercial clients (those that use their vehicles as an advertisement for their product or service). Spot graphics cover a minimal amount of space on a vehicle and usually consist of phone numbers, websites, and other simple text or graphics.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to brand your vehicles, spot graphics are a great way to add a logo or other business information to the sides, hood or rear of your vehicle(s). While spot graphics don’t grab as much attention as a full wrap, they can still communicate your company’s basic information in a cohesive, professional way. And paired with a bold paint job in a signature color, spot graphics can be an effective marketing strategy.
Often coined “mobile billboards”, vehicle graphics establish a brand for your company, communicate a message, advertise a service and/or give your vehicles a professional, trustworthy edge over the competition. Depending on where you live, vehicle wraps can make 30-70k impressions each day.
Why choose us:
- We have the most popular color options in stock more often than not which means you can call and schedule as soon as you’re ready to pull the trigger!
- Installations are quick! Most spot graphic jobs are in and our within a few hours
- We use only the best material for our installations: 3M and Avery Dennison (unless otherwise requested – we can source any brand)
- Our one-year installation warranty can give you peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong with our install, we will do our best to make it right.